Operation and Maintenance (O & M) Division
We provide daily plant operation
support for sewage (domestic) and industrial wastewater treatment with our
know-how technique acquired from our extensive experience and experienced
technical staffs. We provide services for achieving the regulated standards as
well as work closely with the customer to develop the most efficient and
cost-effective solution for their facilities. We can give best proposal for
optimum facility maintenance (O & M) services to a diverse range of WTP, STP, ETP, RO, NANO, UF and DM of various industries, residential apartments, star hotels,
academic institutions, IT parks, shopping mall, hospitals, and many others.
Providing systematic approach and plan to ensure the reliable and appropriate treatment and to keep the customer fully informed of progress and associated costs for effective treatment. An example of our treatment activities may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Operators supply for daily operations of the plant 24/7.
- Manual/physical checking/observation of all the machineries and inform Customer to repair/replace as necessary.
- Suggestions for efficient running and improvement of the plant to meet the prescribed standards by regulatory body.
- Report to the client (Engineer-in-charge) immediately about any complaint or irregularities.
- Maintaining of logbooks and related records as per customer requirement.
- As part of the continual improvement, we provide operational training to our operators and technical engineers. The team is evaluated periodically based on their performance and behavioral conduct in order to enhance their abilities.
- Consumables supply as per customer requirements.
- Periodical water analysis and engineer visits to ensure the plant working condition.
- Customer satisfaction is our ultimate aim that we consistently follow throughout and it is what defines our accomplishments.
Since Hiyoshi India is an independent company, and does not represent any brand of equipment, chemicals, spares, etc, the customer is guaranteed the best system to meet the requirements.
- Striving to always enhance our "Service Quality.”
- Japanese expertise support from experienced staff.
- 24 hours facility management support.
- Providing "One-Stop Service” to cater to all the customer requirements from preliminary study of the existing plant, consulting, designing, erection and commissioning to monthly operation and maintenance.
- NABL accredited laboratory for reliable test results.
- Specialized services such as study of microorganisms in aeration tank and JAR test for selection of suitable chemicals and effective dosage for wastewater treatment.
- Onsite instant test using Japanese pack test method and portable water quality analysis meters to identify the operational problems in the STP, etc.